Rich in proteins, vitamins, minerals as well as dietetic fiber, dry fruits makes for a delicious as well as the healthy snack. Health experts recommend eating dry fruits like apricots, walnuts, and pistachios to stay healthy.
1. Almonds: A healthy alternative for conservative snacking options, usually high in sugar, almonds can be enjoyed anytime. Almonds are well-off in anti-oxidants and have zero cholesterol. They are known to give relief from constipation, respiratory issues as well as heart disorders, besides being great for hair, skin, and teeth.
2. Cashews: These nuts are loaded with health benefits and are a wealthy source of vitamins E and B6. They can also be used to carry a wealthy texture as well as flavor to a variety of dishes.
3. Raisins: Raisins are made from dried out grapes and are used in both sweet as well as savory foodstuff arrangements. They are good for health and have been known to decrease acidity and aid in digestion.
4. Walnuts: This nutty delight is very nutritious. It is loaded with vital Omega-3 fatty acids, dietary fibers, proteins, anti-oxidants, vitamins as well as minerals.
5. Pistachios: Pistachios are high-quality for the heart as they aid in lowering bad cholesterol level. They also help to prevent diabetes as well as boost immunity.
6. Dates: They are used in diverse types of sweet dishes as well as can also be inspired on their own. The dry fruit is well-off in vitamins, proteins, minerals as well as natural sugar and is believed to offer relief from constipation, separately from treating anemia.
7. Apricots: Apricots offer for a high-quality source of potassium, vitamin E, and copper. Vitamin E, like all anti-oxidant vitamins (A and C), is vital in protecting the cells from damage caused by free radicals. This is especially significant in summer when the sun is at its strongest. Dried apricots are high-quality for the skin, eyes and the immune system.