According to primeval Ayurvedic practices, honey and cinnamon can cure most of the diseases. They are effective with weight loss, acne, immune system, stomach infection. They can ease cold and cough, upset stomach, toothache, arthritis and other conditions. The two elements can be used internally in the form of juice and herbal tea or externally applied in the form of masks.
Honey is formed in most of the countries of the world and has been used as a very important medicine for centuries. Today, scientists also accept honey as a very useful medicine for all kinds of diseases. It can be used without any side effects.
Cinnamon is an excellent source of antioxidants. It also includes vitamins A, E, D and K. Added to; it has potent antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties.
1.Improves Heart Health:
Honey and cinnamon can play a key role in getting better your heart health. Honey contains a good amount of antioxidants that help prevent narrowing arteries. Due to its various anti-inflammatory properties, cinnamon is very effective in protecting the heart and nearby arteries from damage.
Both these elements also stimulate flow as well as aid in reducing cholesterol levels. A high cholesterol level can lead them to atherosclerosis or sign rise in the arteries that can increase the chances of form clots eventually resulting in a heart attack or a stroke.
- To help protect your heart health, simply increase some honey on your toast as well as sprinkle a bit of cinnamon powder on it. Enjoy it with your breakfast.
Arthritis can reason a lot of pain in the joints as well as have an effect on a person’s mobility. You can use honey as well as cinnamon to get relief from arthritis. They help sustain bone health and relief joint pain.
Cinnamon has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that help reduce swelling, redness, and rigidity in the affected joints. Honey adds a boost of anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- For use, combine the half teaspoon of cinnamon powder and 1 tablespoon of raw honey in a small glass of warm water. Drink it every morning on an empty stomach.
- For current use, mix equal parts of cinnamon powder as well as honey. Apply the combination to the affected area. Allow it to sit for 20 minutes, and then clean it off using lukewarm water. Do it two times daily.
The tasty combination of honey, as well as cinnamon, is also effective at boosting the immune system.
Combine the ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon powder in 1 tablespoon of herbal honey. Consume it twice daily. If you want, you can combine them in a glass of lukewarm water with the juice of 1 tablespoon lemon and then drink it.
This easy trick will remain your protected system strong as well as prevent common illnesses, such as a cold and flu, from taking a toll on your health.
Both kinds of honey, as well as cinnamon, helps treat skin circumstances like acne, due to their antimicrobial properties.
Also, their anti-inflammatory properties can help reduce acne symptoms as well as prevent infections. In addition, honey keeps your skin soft and prevents blocked-up pores, one of the causes of spots.
- Systematically mix 1 teaspoon of honey as well as a half teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- Apply it on the acne-affected area.
- Allow it to sit for 15 minutes, and then rinse it off with warm water.
- Repeat once a day.