Everyone loves soft and smooth hands. You used them for several activities a day. Many factors like sun exposure, low humidity, and cold weather, excessive hand washing makes your hands dry and rough. The regular usage of soap can also make your hands dry. So do not use colored soaps. If you are working on construction sites then you need to care a lot of your hands. There are several home remedies that you can try for dry and rough hands.
Milk Cream: Milk cream is a natural moisturizer for rough and dry hands. It helps to maintain skin’s PH level.
- Take fresh milk cream and rub it on your hands. Leave it for 10-15 minutes
- Wash your hands with lukewarm water
- Repeat this remedy daily
- You can also mix 2 tablespoons of gram flour and 2 tablespoons of milk cream to make a paste. Apply this paste on hands and leave for 15 minutes. Rinse your hands with lukewarm water. Repeat this 2-3 times a day.
Honey: Honey has antimicrobial and antioxidant properties. It helps to lock moisture in your skin.
- Rub a small amount of honey on your hands and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Then rinse your hands with lukewarm water
- Repeat this remedy two times a day and get results within few days.
Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera is also a natural ingredient to smooth your hands. It helps to improve your skin tone.
- Take a cup of aloe vera gel.
- Apply this on your hands and massage gently for 10 minutes.
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes and wash your hands with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this remedy twice a day.
Lemon Juice: Lemon juice acts as a good skin cleanser. This will also help to lighten spots on the skin.
- Take equal amount of lemon juice, baking soda and honey in a bowl.
- Mix these well and make a thick paste.
- Apply this paste on your hands and leave for 15 minutes
- Wash your hands with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this remedy daily.
Yogurt: Yogurt is a natural skin agent that can help dry skin to smooth. This helps to remove dead skin cells and make it soft.
- Take a spoon of Yogurt and massage it gently on your hands.
- Then leave it for 10 minutes and wash off with water
- Repeat this 4-5 times a week.
Banana: Banana acts as a natural moisturizer for your skin. It also helps to make your skin wrinkle free and smoothen it.
- Take 1 overripe banana and mash it properly.
- Apply this paste on your hands and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Wash your hands with lukewarm water and follow it with some moisturizers.
Avocado: Avocado is enriched with Vitamin A, E, and C that helps to get rid of dry skin. They also make your skin to look younger.
- Take the pulp of half cup of ripe avocado and 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Apply this paste on your hands and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Then rinse tour hands with cold water and get rid of dry skin.
Olive Oil: The fatty acids present in olive oil helps to make skin smoothen. It makes your hands moisturized and soft.
- Take a small amount of warm olive oil and massage gently into your hands for 10-15 minutes.
- Then rinse your hands with lukewarm water,
- Repeat this remedy daily and get instant results.
Try these remedies at your home to get rid of dry and rough hands.