Winter season is not fun for the skin. Cold weather and low moisture levels result in dry air that then take moisture away from the skin every second of every day. Without instant care, dry skin can lead to excellent and bleeding, and harsh winter wind makes the problem worse. Interior heat further robs the air of moisture, as do hot showers or baths and cruel cleansers.
Extra moisture helps, but you need to do more to actually counteract these effects and keep skin looking youthful and smooth. To reduce redness, itching, and keep skin more healthy and comfortable.
1. Milk Cream and Honey
The combination of milk cream and honey is a superb skin moisturizer.
- Combine one spoon each of milk cream and honey.
- Apply the mixture all over your face and neck.
- After 15 minutes wash it off with warm water and freshen your skin with a splatter of cold water.
2. Almond Oil and Milk
- Apply a combine of a spoon of almond oil and two spoons of raw milk on your face and neck.
- Rinse with warm water and then with cold water to reveal glowing hydrated skin.
3. Rosewater and Strawberry
Winter markets are filled with juicy strawberries whose vitamin C and omega-3 fatty acids are hugely good for your skin.
- Apply the mix up of two spoons of mashed strawberry and a spoon of rose water on your face.
- Rinse after 20 minutes and give yourself a beautiful skin.
4. Cocoa Butter and Olive Oil
- Nourish your skin with the deep moisturizing mix together of a spoonful each of cocoa butter and olive oil, mixed with just a pinch of ginger paste.
- Apply this blend to your face and neck and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Rinse off completely to greet glowing, soft skin.
- Don’t use cocoa butter if your skin is acne-prone.
5. Banana and Milk Powder/Rose Water
The homely banana is a splendid winter moisturizer.
- Mix a spoon of mashed banana with milk powder.
- Use rose water if you have oily skin.
- Add a few drops of honey.
- Leave the mask for 20 minutes before wash off.