Thick eyebrows have always been in demand. Thick, well-shaped eyebrows can improve your look, while thin as well as thin eyebrows can make you look older also dull.
Many people end up with eyebrows which are too thin because of over plucking, threading or waxing. Occasionally, thin eyebrows occur as a result of the aging process, nutritional deficiency, and poor beauty.
1. Castor Oil:
Castor oil is one of the majority effective remedies to improve the growth of your eyebrows. It contains protein, vitamins, fatty acids and antioxidants that nourish the hair follicles as well as promote hair growth. In addition, it is helpful in resisting any microbes that hamper eyebrow hair growth.
- Soak a cotton swab in pure castor oil and apply it on each eyebrow.
- Massage gently with your fingertips for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Leave it on for at least 30 minutes or all night.
- Wash it off with warm water and a gentle cleanser.
- Repeat once every day for a few weeks until you notice the improvement.
2. Coconut Oil:
To enjoy intense and extraordinary eyebrows, you can use coconut oil. A variety of proteins, as well as nutrients like vitamin E moreover iron in coconut oil, promote healthy too thick eyebrows. It can also assist build your eyebrows darker.
- Put a few drop of warm coconut oil on your fingertips and apply it on your eyebrows.
- Massage gently for a few minutes to get better blood circulation.
- Leave it on immediately.
- The next morning, rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Do this daily for 1 to 2 months to notice changes in the width of your eyebrows.
3. Olive Oil:
Olive oil is also high-quality for your eyebrows. Being rich in vitamin E, olive oil can assist your eyebrow hair to grow faster and thicker. It will moreover help remain it dark-hued.
- Massage your eyebrows with lukewarm olive oil for 5-8 minutes. Leave it on overnight, and then wash with warm water the then morning.
- Alternatively, prepare a mixture with 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil and a few drops of honey. Apply it on your eyebrows and massage for a few minutes. Leave it on for 30 minutes plus then wash it off with lukewarm water.
4. Onion Juice:
Onion juice to aids faster and denser growth of eyebrow hair. The juice has sulfur that gets better the production of collagen tissues necessary for good eyebrow growth. Also, it strengthens the hair follicles.
- Grind 1 small onion and take out the juice.
- Massage this juice into the eyebrows for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Allow it to dry on its own and then wash it off with a gentle cleanser and cold water.
- Follow this treatment once daily for numerous weeks.
Lemon can also be useful for improving your beauty by making your eyebrows grow thicker. Being rich in vitamins C and B, folic acid and other nutrients, lemon can help the growth of eyebrow hair.
- Simply massage a slice of lemon more your eyebrows.
- Otherwise, put the sliced peels of 1 lemon into 1/4 cup of coconut oil. Allow the solution to sit for at least 15 days in a cool, dry place. Once ready, relate it on your eyebrows using a cotton ball every night before going to bed. Rinse it off the next morning.