Glycerin is an untreated compound collected of carbon, oxygen, and hydrogen. This broad, colorless liquid is used widely in the beauty industry for making soaps, anti-aging gels and moisturizers.
Separately from the beauty industry, glycerin is used in drugs and pharmaceuticals, food sweetening as well as in the paper and printing industry.
When it comes to shopping for glycerin, you need to be very cautious. In the market, you can find together natural glycerin derived from plant-based oils as well as glycerin derived from synthetic sources, such as petroleum-based oils. While the natural glycerin is good and toxin-free, the synthetic varieties can damage your body.
First of all, it is a great humectant, which resources it attracts water or dampness from outside the skin withdraws it in. Also, being an emollient, it helps clutch all that dampness in by forming a defensive layer over the skin. This, in turn, keeps it feeling soft, smooth also well-hydrated.
- Generously apply glycerin on your skin, particularly areas that are dry.
- Leave it on for a few hours.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Do this 2 or 3 times a week.
2.Tones Your Skin
Glycerin is a good quality toner, particularly for dry skin. It helps give sufficient moisture to the skin.
It also helps re-establish the skin’s pH level with reduces blemishes or scaring, thus making your skin soft and bright.
- Combine 1 tablespoon of glycerin and 2 tablespoons of rose water.
- Mix cautiously and transfer the inside to a spray bottle.
- Repeat daily, or as required.
To get back baby-soft feet as well as keep them from ventilation out an excellent, glycerin is hugely effective.
A proper moisturizer is a key ingredient to prevent or cure cracks feet.
- Soak your feet in lukewarm water mixed with soap for 8 minutes.
- Scrub your feet using a scrubber to get rid of the dead skin, and then pat dry.
- Apply glycerin on the heels as well as massage gently for a few minutes.
- Put on a pair of clean socks and leave it on overnight.
- Rinse your feet the next morning.
- Repeat this every day for effectual results.
4. Soft Lips and Supple
Whether you have chapped or dry lips, glycerin is the covert ingredient to enjoy soft as well as supple lips.
In addition, it can help get rid of dead skin, so that you can enjoy healthy, cherry lips.
- Mix glycerin and rose water in equivalent amounts. Apply this mixture to your lips, a few periods a day to keep them moisturized.
- Alternatively, mix lemon juice, honey, and glycerin in equivalent amounts. Apply the combination on your lips before going to bed each night-time.
5.Cures Mouth Ulcers
Whether you suffer from mouth ulcers or painful mucoceles, glycerin can assist treat the problem quickly?
Its antiseptic and healing properties help fight the microbes causing the problem in your mouth that makes it difficult for you to eat and drink. In addition, it keeps the pretentious area well-moistened, thus providing assistance from the discomforts.
- Dab a little vegetable glycerin on the pretentious area.
- Allow it to sit for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Rinse your mouth with cold water.
- Repeat 3 or 4 times a day until your mouth heals completely.